Orders are generally shipped in 1-4 days and take an additional 3-4 business days to arrive.
Orders are processed Mon-Fri during normal business hours.
You may return undamaged merchandise within 10 days of the original purchase date for a full refund minus shipping charges.
All basketball goals offer free curbside shipping within the continental US. Hawaii and Alaska customers please call for additional freight costs.
The delivery driver is not required to assist with unloading of the basketball goal from the truck. It is highly recommended to have four persons available for delivery of large goals, and a minimum of two people for lighter systems.
Any additional services, such as two-man delivery, inside delivery and installation, or lift-gate services are not included in the price of the basketball goal. You may purchase these additional services or get a quote from one of our customer service representatives before delivery of your basketball goal or at the time of ordering. Some of our large portable systems are extremely heavy. Forklift delivery is available to assist in getting the portable system off the truck if a forklift is not available at the delivery location.
If your basketball goal shows visible damage upon receipt from the truck, refuse shipment and call us. You should inspect the shipment BEFORE signing the delivery ticket. We will immediately arrange a new goal to be shipped to you. If you take claim of the goal with no notation of damages, obvious or concealed on the delivery receipt documentation, the customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
Our customer service department can be reached via email or phone if you have any questions. Tracking numbers can be provided upon request.
All pricing posted on our site apply to delivery within the continental United States only. Call or email us for a custom quote on shipping to any other destinations besides the continental US.
Product Delivery Acceptance Instructions - IMPORTANT
1. All basketball equipment is shipped with 100% insurance coverage only if the below delivery acceptance guidelines are followed
2. When your order is delivered, inspect the outer carton and entire contents for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment.
3. If it is clear that significant damage has occurred, refuse the delivery and contact us immediately for a replacement at no charge.
4. If any minor damage has occurred that you believe can be replaced with parts, note damage on delivery receipt and accept equipment.
5. If you are unable to open and fully inspect entire contents on delivery, you must write "SUBJECT TO FURTHER INSPECTION" on the delivery receipt. This insures we are able to file a proper concealed damage claim with the carrier.
6. In the unlikely event the driver does not allow you to sign the delivery receipt in the above mentioned procedures, refuse delivery and call us.
7. Deliveries that are signed free and clear of damages will be the recipient's responsibility. No exceptions.